Terrazingo RF EMF Faraday-Cage Shielding Gloves
Terrazingo® RF Shielding / Faraday Cage Garments provide cutting-edge protection against ubiquitous pollution from Radio-Frequency Radiation (RF) and Electromagnetic Fields (EMF) that characterize living in the modern, electricity driven, wirelessly connected world.
Terrazingo® garments are specially designed and constructed with silver thread woven into the fabric to deliver shielding of frequencies ranging from below AM through microwave, including cellular phone frequencies.
Terrazingo® gloves form a conductive enclosure that effectively blocks excessive levels of radio waves and electromagnetic fields, helping reduce common symptoms of Electro Sensitivity in the hands when using keyboards, laptops, cellular phones and other electronic devices.
- Take your electrotherapy hand and wrist treatments to the next level with Conductive Therapy Shop's unique Electrode Glove packages.
- Woven with a special silver filament to maximize treatment coverage and conductivity of the healing current. Electrode Gloves are used in conjunction with standard-sized snap or pin connections such as Standard TENS, Ultima Neuro, EMS, Healthmate, TruMedic, Prospera, Empi, XFT, Acclaim, and Omron (adapter lead required).
- Devices sold separately.
- Treat the entire hand, wrist, and fingers comprehensively and uniformly during a single therapy session.
- Our Electrode Gloves are light, comfortable to wear, and highly stretchable.
- Available in both SINGLE GLOVE and GLOVE PAIR packages. Also available in sizes XS, S, M, L and XL. Frequently used in conjunction with a Conductive Electrode Cuff, which are sold separately.
- Ambidextrous: Every electrode glove will fit both the left and right hand.
Why Shield Yourself from RF and EMF?
People are exposed to man-made EMF both in their occupational environments and in everyday life. Most common technology-related EMF include radiofrequency (RF) EMF, i.e. radiowaves and microwaves (100 kHz–300 GHz), and power frequency EMF (50, 60 Hz). RF-emitting devices are extensively used in industry (welding machines, induction heaters), telecommunication (TV and radio broadcast stations), medicine (NMR, diathermy), and in everyday life (microwave ovens, mobile phones and 5G—the newest generation of mobile communication)1)
The possible adverse health effects of exposure to RF EMF are a source of great concern not only among mobile phone users and people living in the vicinity of the base stations, but also among governmental and non-governmental organizations responsible for public health.
- 2 Conductive Therapy Shop Electrode Gloves
- 2 Snap Adapter for universal lead wire compatibility
- A Quick-start User Guide and Illustrated Instructions
- Requires Grounding Cable(s) for use in Earthing applications, Sold separately
- Requires TENS or electrotherapy device, standard snap-style female lead wires, and conductive moisture for use in Electrotherapy applications, all Sold separately
Conductive Therapy Shop’s unique Conductive Electrode Gloves are woven with a special silver filament to maximize both conductivity and comfort. Commonly recommended by Physicians and Specialists, conductive gloves are used in conjunction with TENS devices for the treatment and management of various types of pain.
The glove comes packaged with our proprietary Trace 60® Conductive Electrode Solution & Skin Prep spray which enhances the conductivity of silver-thread garments and re-hydrates adhesive electrode pads. This spray contains over 60 beneficial trace elements. The package also includes two 3” adhesive electrode pads which can be used as a ground for electrotherapy devices with split lead wires, as well as our doctor-created User Guide.
NOTE: The product qualifies for free 1-3 Day USPS Priority Mail Shipping
Conductive garments are commonly recommended to patients by Neurologists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors and other Health Care Practitioners for use in the treatment and management of pain associated with:
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Carpel Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sports Injuries
- Post-Surgery Swelling & Healing
- Foot, Ankle & Lower Leg Abnormalities
- Hand, Wrist & Forearm Abnormalities
- & many other conditions.
- All conductive garments MUST be used in conjunction with an electrotherapy device, sold separately.
- For best results use all conductive garments with either conductive gel or spray (can be purchased separately). When using conductive gel, apply gel generously to hands, feet, or other area to be treated before wearing the garment. When using conductive spray, generously saturate the fabric of the conductive garment before wearing.
- Conductive garments are intended for use/reuse by a single user. They are for treatment purposes only and should not be worn throughout the day like a traditional glove or sock would be.
- Conductive garments are made with specialized fabrics and materials. Like any similarly delicate garment, conductive garments have a limited life span and will need replacement after a period of continued use.
- Hand wash in cold water only with detergent designed specifically for delicate fabrics only when absolutely necessary. Never use any laundry detergent that employs an oxidization cleaning process. Brands such as OxiClean will destroy the silver thread, rendering the garment useless. Reshape garments and lay flat to air dry. Never use a dryer or artificial heat.
Always consult your physician before purchasing or beginning any treatment with the Ultima Neuro or any other electrotherapy product. Unless otherwise prescribed by your physician, Ultima Neuro treatment and all electrotherapy should be avoided by expecting mothers, children, individuals with pacemakers and other electrical implants, and individuals with other complicating conditions. Never operate a motor vehicle while undergoing electrotherapy. If you experience an adverse or unusual reaction when using this product discontinue use immediately and contact your physician. NOTE: If you have a pacemaker or other implant please consult with your physician before purchasing or using the Ultima Neuro.
User assumes all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. As with all electrotherapy treatment products, the Ultima Neuro should be purchased and used under the supervision or order of a qualified physician. Users must read and follow all directions provided by their physician and the product manufacturer concerning product use, treatment times and protocols. User understands that seller Conductive Therapy Shop is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury this product may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using this product.
We Also Recommend: