ChoiceMMed TENS Device with Electrode Socks Pair
Use the power of electrotherapy to soothe and heal your aches pains with our most popular Over-The-Counter TENS device, packaged with our industry-leading Conductive Electrode Socks. Quick, easy, affordable, and effective, our ChoiceMMed TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager packages contain everything you need to begin experiencing relief and healing today, including our conductive silver-wires socks that enable you to uniformly and comprehensively treat issues associated with the feet and ankles. Choose a sock size from Small, Medium/Universal, or Large.
This Package Includes
- ChoiceMMed OTC TENS Unit Electronic Pulse Massager - Simple, affordable, easy relief. Delivers electric pulses to tired and sore muscles. 8 pulse modes, 10 levels of intensity allow for different treatment protocols and relieving sensations. 2 output channels allow for treating several different areas simultaneously.
- Electrode Socks (pair) - Woven with a highly-conductive silver thread, CTS electrode socks allow the healing current to be applied to the entire foot, ankle and toes simultaneously. Available in One-Size-Fits Most and XL sizes.
- Trace 60 Conductive Spray (2 oz bottle) - Enhances conductivity of our electrode garments. Our proprietary electrolyte solution contains over 60 naturally-occurring trace minerals that improve skin chemistry and facilitate proper peripheral nerve function.
- 3" Adhesive Electrode Pads (pair) - Premium, XL adhesive pads that can be used to apply the ChoiceMMed OTC TENS's healing current to other areas of the body (back, thighs, hips, etc.) or in the place of Electrode Cuffs.
- Lead Wires (pair)
- Batteries (2 x AAA)
- ChoiceMMed TENS Device User Guide
- Simple, Convenient, Effective and Safe
- Comes with Everything You Need to Get Started Today
- Experience Immediate Reduction in Pain & Discomfort
- Several Package Options for Your Individual Needs
- The Most Affordable Entry-Level Electrotherapy Option
ChoiceMMed TENS Device User Guide
Safety Information & Legal Disclaimers
We recommend that users always consult a physician before purchasing or beginning any treatment with electrotherapy devices such as the ChoiceMMed TENS. Unless otherwise prescribed by your physician, all electrotherapy should be avoided by expecting mothers, children, individuals with pacemakers and other electrical implants, and individuals with other complicating conditions. Never operate a motor vehicle while undergoing electrotherapy. If you experience an adverse or unusual reaction when using this product discontinue use immediately and contact your physician. NOTE: If you have a pacemaker or other implant please consult with your physician before purchasing or using the ChoiceMMed OTC TENS.
User assumes all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. As with all electrotherapy treatment products, it is recommended that the ChoiceMMed TENS unit be purchased and used under the supervision or order of a qualified physician. Users must read and follow all directions provided by the product manufacturer concerning product use, treatment times and protocols. User understands that seller Conductive Therapy Shop is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury this product may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using this product.
We Also Recommend: