RF Shielded Gloves | Faraday Cage Gloves Shield Against Radio Frequency & Electric Radiation
Conductive Therapy Shop’s RF Shielded Gloves | Faraday Cage Gloves shield against RF Radiation & Electric Fields, while helping protect against and relieve Electro Sensitivity Symptoms in the hands when using computer and laptop keyboards, cell phones and other electronic devices. RF Shielded Gloves are specially engineered to form a conductive enclosure that effectively shields out radio waves and electric fields.
RF Shielded, Faraday Cage Garments can also be used in industry for grounding and static control when working with delicate, static-sensitive components. Likewise, these garments can be used in Earthing applications, as well as for Electrotherapy and TENS Treatment.
Grounding is not necessary for Faraday Cage shielding effect, but is necessary for static control.
Research links RF radiation with behavioral and cellular disturbances. Many people can actually sense the differences in the levels of "mind noise" from RF radiation.
RF Shielding, Faraday Cage Garments help provide a quiet, protected barrier for your body, preventing interference to your natural mental and biological processes from RF radiation.
- Protect your hands and body from RF (radio-frequency) pollution.
- Specially designed to shield from frequencies from below AM through microwave, including cellular phone frequencies.
- Made in USA from imported materials
- Conductive Therapy Shop RF Shielded Gloves are light, soft, comfortable to wear, and highly stretchable.
- Good tactile sensitivity.
- Made with polyester fibers is twisted with pure Silver filament, knit into elastic gloves, in a practical gray color.
- Each glove has a 1.7 mm snap allowing to connection to grounding or earthing cords, as well most electrotherapy/TENS device lead wires.
- Fully hand washable and tested for 50 cycles with no appreciable loss of conductivity.
- Resistivity of less than 10 Ohm/sq.
- Ambidextrous: Every electrode glove will fit both the left and right hand.
- See also our RF Shielded Socks.
- 2 Conductive Therapy Shop RF Shielded Gloves
- Usage and Care Instructions
- IMPORTANT: Gloves ARE NOT winter gloves. They are designed to shield from RF radiation, not cold.
- Conductive Therapy Shop RF Shielded Gloves ARE NOT Work Gloves or Gloves for use in Sports.
- IMPORTANT: You WILL NOT FEEL any stimulation or sensation when using the gloves, nor will you experience any immediate cure or reduction in symptoms when using the gloves. They are protective in function, against unseen and unfelt radiation and frequencies which can prove dangerous over long periods of time. The gloves work right out of the package!
- No cord or device is required to benefit from the gloves' RF Shielding qualities. The gloves do have a snap that can however be used for grounding, which does require that the gloves be connected to an appropriate grounding cable which must be purchased separately, and for electrotherapy, which requires a separate electrotherapy device and appropriate lead wires.
- RF Shielding garments are made with specialized fabrics and materials. Like any similarly delicate garment, RF Shielding garments have a limited life span and will need replacement after a period of continued use.
- IMPORTANT CARE: Hand wash in cold water only with detergent designed specifically for delicate fabrics only when absolutely necessary. Never use any laundry detergent that employs an oxidizing cleaning process. Brands such as OxiClean will destroy the silver thread, making the garment useless. Reshape garments and lay flat to air dry. Never use a dryer or artificial heat.
User assumes all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. As with all electrotherapy treatment products, the Ultima Neuro should be purchased and used under the supervision or order of a qualified physician. Users must read and follow all directions provided by their physician and the product manufacturer concerning product use, treatment times and protocols. User understands that seller Conductive Therapy Shop is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury this product may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using this product.
We Also Recommend: