Premium 3" CTS Adhesive Electrode Pads
Conductive Therapy Shop’s ® Clinical-Grade 3" Round Premium Adhesive Electrode Pads are a high-tech treatment option for patients relying on electrotherapy stimulation to control pain and enhance the healing process. Constructed with a dual layer Tyco Gel brand self-adhering base and Tricot cloth backing, our pads provide unparalleled adhesion, flexibility, contour conformity, moisture-resistance and comfort, without irritating your skin.
NOTE: All electrode pads must be used in conjunction with an electrotherapy device, sold separately.
NOTE: This product qualifies for USPS First Class Shipping
- 3" size delivers maximum treatment over a large area.
- Specifically designed for low impedance, superior conductivity, and uniform current dispersion across the entire pad, even when being reused again and again.
- Ideally balanced for pairing with our Electrode Socks, Gloves, and Cuffs.
- Available in packs of 2 PADS, 4 PADS, and 8 PADS.
- Our 3" pads are used in conjunction with standard TENS, EMS, and other electrotherapy devices with standard-sized pin connections. *Devices sold separately.
- Intended for single patient use only.
Conductive therapy is commonly recommended to patients by many Neurologists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, and other Physicians and Health Care Practitioners for use in the treatment and management of pain associated with many of the following:
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Nerve Pain
- Carpel/Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Degenerative Joint Diseases
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sports Injuries
- Back & Shoulder Problems
- Muscle Problems
- Post-Surgery Swelling & Healing
- Foot, Ankle & Lower Leg Abnormalities
- Hand, Wrist & Forearm Abnormalities
Always consult your physician before purchasing or beginning any treatment with the Ultima Neuro or any other electrotherapy product. Unless otherwise prescribed by your physician, Ultima Neuro treatment and all electrotherapy should be avoided by expecting mothers, children, individuals with pacemakers and other electrical implants, and individuals with other complicating conditions. Never operate a motor vehicle while undergoing electrotherapy. If you experience an adverse or unusual reaction when using this product discontinue use immediately and contact your physician. NOTE: If you have a pacemaker or other implant please consult with your physician before purchasing or using the Ultima Neuro.
User assumes all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. As with all electrotherapy treatment products, the Ultima Neuro should be purchased and used under the supervision or order of a qualified physician. Users must read and follow all directions provided by their physician and the product manufacturer concerning product use, treatment times and protocols. User understands that seller Conductive Therapy Shop is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury this product may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using this product.
We Also Recommend: