Silicon Rubber Electrode Pad Pair
- Clinical grade, Non-Adhesive, and Extra-Large in size.
- Extra-Large Size (6.25 inches x 3.75 inches) delivers maximum treatment benefit over a large treatment area.
- Constructed of heavy-duty silicon rubber with a conductive carbon-impregnated diaphragm designed to withstand regular daily use at home or in a clinical setting.
- Built for a long reliable lifespan, with black conductive side without adhesive to prevent allergies and skin irritation.
- Benefit from powerful, effective pain relief and therapy in both direct-to-skin and submerged water bath treatment protocols.
- Our Rubber Conductive Electrode Pads are to be used in conjunction with standard TENS, EMS, and other electrotherapy devices with standard-sized pin connections. *Devices sold separately.
- 2 Heavy-duty Silicon Rubber Electrode Pads - constructed for submerged applications and long reliable lifespan.
- 2 Current Amplifying Hydro Treatment Weights
- Electrode Pad User Guide
- Tamper-resistant Premium Resealable Bag - for proper storage.
Conductive Therapy Shop's ® Professional Grade Highly-Conductive Silicon Rubber Electrode Pads are a high-tech treatment option for patients relying on electrotherapy stimulation to control pain and enhance the healing process. Our pads are extra-large in size, allowing for the largest possible treatment area. They are super heavy-duty, built to withstand years of treatment in a clinical setting or in regular home-use. Designed to be used in both direct-to-skin and submerged bath treatment protocols. Especially useful in electrotherapy treatment of Peripheral Neuropathy, where the divided water bath treatment method is still preferred by the majority of experts over conductive garments.
NOTE: All electrode pads must be used in conjunction with an electrotherapy device, sold separately.
NOTE: The product qualifies for free 1-3 Day USPS Priority Mail Shipping
Conductive therapy is commonly recommended to patients by many Neurologists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Physical Therapists, Podiatrists, Chiropractors, and other Physicians and Health Care Practitioners for use in the treatment and management of pain associated with many of the following:
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Nerve Pain
- Carpel/Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
- Plantar Fasciitis
- Degenerative Joint Disease
- Reflex Sympathetic Dystrophy
- Sports Injuries
- Muscle Problems
- Post-Surgery Swelling & Healing
- Foot , Ankle & Lower Leg Abnormalities
- Hand, Wrist & Forearm Abnormalities
Always consult your physician before purchasing or beginning any treatment with the Ultima Neuro or any other electrotherapy product. Unless otherwise prescribed by your physician, Ultima Neuro treatment and all electrotherapy should be avoided by expecting mothers, children, individuals with pacemakers and other electrical implants, and individuals with other complicating conditions. Never operate a motor vehicle while undergoing electrotherapy. If you experience an adverse or unusual reaction when using this product discontinue use immediately and contact your physician. NOTE: If you have a pacemaker or other implant please consult with your physician before purchasing or using the Ultima Neuro.
User assumes all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. As with all electrotherapy treatment products, the Ultima Neuro should be purchased and used under the supervision or order of a qualified physician. Users must read and follow all directions provided by their physician and the product manufacturer concerning product use, treatment times and protocols. User understands that seller Conductive Therapy Shop is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury this product may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using this product.
We Also Recommend: