Lead Wire for TruMedic, Prospera, Digital Therapy Devices
- Replacement lead wire for TruMedic, Prospera, Digital Therapy, and many other TENS Electrotherapy Devices that use a 2.5 mm jack plug.
- The 2.5 mm jack plug connects to your device.
- It will enable your TENS or electrotherapy devices to work with with Conductive Therapy Shop ® brand Electrode Socks, Gloves, Cuffs, Sleeves and other electrode pads that use standard 2 mm pin or "pig tail" style plug connectors. Please note that all TENS devices and electrodes pictured here are sold separately.
- *Does not fit TruMedic TM-1000 Pro, or any EMPI devices and Prospera devices.
- Two 2 mm pins attach to electrodes or adapters with standard female connectors
- Sold and manufactured exclusively by Conductive Therapy Shop ®.
NOTE: This product qualifies for USPS First Class Shipping
Always consult your physician before purchasing or beginning any treatment with the Ultima Neuro or any other electrotherapy product. Unless otherwise prescribed by your physician, Ultima Neuro treatment and all electrotherapy should be avoided by expecting mothers, children, individuals with pacemakers and other electrical implants, and individuals with other complicating conditions. Never operate a motor vehicle while undergoing electrotherapy. If you experience an adverse or unusual reaction when using this product discontinue use immediately and contact your physician. NOTE: If you have a pacemaker or other implant please consult with your physician before purchasing or using the Ultima Neuro.
User assumes all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. As with all electrotherapy treatment products, the Ultima Neuro should be purchased and used under the supervision or order of a qualified physician. Users must read and follow all directions provided by their physician and the product manufacturer concerning product use, treatment times and protocols. User understands that seller Conductive Therapy Shop is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury this product may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using this product.
We Also Recommend:
Replacement Lead Wire for Omron Pain Relief Pro, Max Power Relief, Pocket Pain Pro TENS