Replacement Lead Wire for Omron Pain Relief Pro, Max Power Relief, Pocket Pain Pro TENS
- Specially designed to function with both the Omron Pain Relief Pro TENS device, the Omron Electrotherapy Max Power Relief device, and the Omron Pocket Pain Pro TENS device.
- Omron is the only mainstream US electrotherapy device maker that regularly includes non-standard size lead wires with their products. Omron does this so that customers are compelled to purchase only Omron-branded electrode pads.
- Our lead wires with industry standard sized 2 mm Pin Connectors allow Omron users to attach our Electrode Socks, Gloves, Cuffs, Sleeves and other electrode pads.
- It is important to note that the black, round plastic flange on the lead wires that come packaged with the Omron Pain Relief Pro and Omron Max Power Relief devices is purely decorative. The flange’s only function is to prevent Omron owners from purchasing a standard-style replacement lead wires. Our lead wires function perfectly with these Omron devices, despite the fact that the decorative flange has been intentionally removed.
- Lead Wire consists of a special hollow pin plug that connects to Omron Pain Relief Pro TENS units and 2 x 2 mm metal pin adapters connect to Conductive Therapy Shop ® Electrode Garments and Pads.
- Only 1 lead wire is required to get full use of your Omron Pain Relief Prod unit.
- THIS LEAD WILL NOT WORK with the blue Omron PM3030 device.
- Sold and manufactured exclusively by Conductive Therapy Shop ®.
NOTE: This product qualifies for USPS First Class Shipping
Always consult your physician before purchasing or beginning any treatment with the Ultima Neuro or any other electrotherapy product. Unless otherwise prescribed by your physician, Ultima Neuro treatment and all electrotherapy should be avoided by expecting mothers, children, individuals with pacemakers and other electrical implants, and individuals with other complicating conditions. Never operate a motor vehicle while undergoing electrotherapy. If you experience an adverse or unusual reaction when using this product discontinue use immediately and contact your physician. NOTE: If you have a pacemaker or other implant please consult with your physician before purchasing or using the Ultima Neuro.
User assumes all responsibility for the use/misuse of this product. As with all electrotherapy treatment products, the Ultima Neuro should be purchased and used under the supervision or order of a qualified physician. Users must read and follow all directions provided by their physician and the product manufacturer concerning product use, treatment times and protocols. User understands that seller Conductive Therapy Shop is only a distributor and in no way assumes responsibility for any injury this product may cause due to malfunction, misuse, inappropriate application, or any other reason. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and different information than what is shown here. We recommend that you do not rely solely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using this product.
We Also Recommend: